The new edition of Rowan's Primer of EEG continues to provide clear, concise guidance on the difficult technical aspects of how to perform and interpret EEGs. Practical yet brief, it is perfectly suited for students, residents, and neurologists alike. Included reference material will be continually useful, even to the experienced epileptologist.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, self-assessment questions, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Concise, reader-friendly format features improved 4-color design and online quiz-format assessment questions relating to individual chapters.
- Features a greater focus on pediatrics and includes online videos detailing clinical descriptions of seizures and EEG interpretation.
- Delivers a concise chart of the EEG changes through the neonatal period.
- Offers enhanced coverage of epilepsy syndromes with a quick-access chart highlighting age of onset, prognosis, clinical characteristics, and EEG characteristics.
- Includes the new nomenclature for EEG's put forth by the American Clinical Neurophysiology Society.