A thorough, readable primer for the practitioner and student, detailing case studies on the art and science of biofeedback and neurofeedback in practice.
· Includes case-study examples focusing directly on improving human performance in non-clinical populations utilizing biofeedback and neurofeedback techniques
· Links theory and practice for scholars and practitioners in the field
· Acknowledges both the art and science of utilizing these tools for performance-related gains in sports and artistic fields, presenting unique case studies detailing the variety of procedures used
· Offers comprehensive coverage of key topics and procedures in an emerging field
- Book type: Hardcover
- Authors: W. Alex Edmonds and Gershon Tenenbaum