- Practicum 1
- Minimum six months experience using Cygnet 2-Channel ILF HD
- Access to a Cygnet system with alpha-theta and synchrony for the sessions
- Webcam and microphone for discussions
(we can help you before the class to technically get your cygnet system and webcam working to communicate in the discussions for the course).
Virtual Practicum 2 consist of three online training days:
- Distance Learning Practicum Course on 2 channel Synchrony & Alpha-Theta
- Discussion and demonstration of feedback options with 5 electrode plus jumper setup using
- Practice sessions with .05 Hz, 10 Hz alpha, and 40 Hz gamma feedback
- Learn how to use guided imagery, understand history graphs and session results, and how to work with different client groups.
• Qualifies as a live course for certification or recertification
Virginia Rojas Albrieux, Psychologist, OMC
Evvy Shapero, MA
Kurt Othmer, BA
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Cancellations must be received 10 days prior to the workshop. Cancellations made within the 10-day period will be subject to a $200.00 course materials and processing fee. If you cannot attend, a qualified substitute may attend in your place or you can choose to attend one of the other scheduled workshops. EEG Info reserves the right to cancel any event with due cause; a full refund will be issued for any registration fees or deposits paid. Attendees are also allowed to transfer to a future course.
Nurses: Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 15652 for 8 contact hours.
Contact Information: To cancel your registration, sign up for a different workshop or have questions regarding this course, call EEG Info at 866.334.7878.
Accreditation Statement: In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and EEG, Info. Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Psychologists (APA): Amedco LLC designates this activity for a maximum of 18.5 Psychologist contact hours.
The following state boards accept courses from APA providers for Counselors: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MO, NC, ND, NH, NE, NJ, NM, NV, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WY
MI: No CE requirements
The following state boards accept courses from APA providers for MFTs: AK, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, MD, ME, MO, NE, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WY
MI: No CE requirement
The following state boards accept courses from APA providers for Addictions Professionals: AK, AR, CO, CT, DC, DE, GA, IA, IN, KS, LA, MD, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NY (outstate held)*, OK, OR, SC, UT, WA, WI, WY
MA / MFTs: Participants can self-submit courses not approved by the MAMFT board for review.
The following state boards accept courses from APA providers for Social Workers: AK, AR, AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, KY, ME, MN, MO, NE, NH, NM, OR, PA, VT, WI, WY
* If the activity is held live in the state of NY, then direct addictions board is required, ie: NAADAC. If the activity is held outside NY, is virtual, enduring or remote, it is considered "outstate" and this reciprocity applies.